- Essay: What have we learned from COVID19, what needs to….
- Every literary/visual art work submission to the contests must have a theme of peace(loving-kindness, caring & sharing, forgiving & forgetting, friendship, multiculturalism, nuclear disarmament, social justice, conflict transformation, and the like). This year we encourage you to capture the impact of COVID19 on family, work, society and the world
- Minimum size for photographs is 5“x7”
- Unlimited entry submissions per person
- Maximum number of words for literary works(prose or poetry): 400 for 5-12 yrs & 2000 for others
- The size of drawings and paintings (hand-drawn, sketched or painted) should be 8“x11” or smaller
- Every entry submission must accompany a cover letter giving:
- (a)Your name, birthday, physical address, phone number and email address; and
- (b)A description of the peace message behind your work.
- Mail original work to Postal Box PMB #235 800-15355 24th Ave. Surrey, BC, V4A 2H9 or call 604-329-0850 to hand deliver by appointment, or enter online at GPA website www.peacealways.org
- Although we welcome entries outside of the Vancouver/Fraser Valley region, please be aware that trophies cannot be mailed. If entering from outside the country only a winning certificate is issued.
*Every participant receives a Certificate of Appreciation
*Entry Deadline August 25th, 2021
*Winners(3 in each age group)also receive cash Prizes & Trophies
5-12 yrs | 13-17 yrs | 18-64 yrs | 65+ yrs
Please note that your literary/visual artwork will be archived & displayed at ART4PEACE Exhibitions and on the GPA website and other social media platforms.
Upon request original artwork may be picked up after GPA use.