- Essay: What have we learned from COVID19, what needs to….
- Every literary/visual art work submission to the contests must have a theme of peace(loving-kindness, caring & sharing, forgiving & forgetting, friendship, multiculturalism, nuclear disarmament, social justice, conflict transformation, and the like). This year we encourage you to capture the impact of COVID19 on family, work, society, the world, the Black Lives Matter movement and the Missing children found in residential schools.
- Minimum size for photographs is 5“x7”
- Unlimited entry submissions per person
- Maximum number of words for literary works(prose or poetry): 400 for 5-12 yrs & 2000 for others
- The size of drawings and paintings (hand-drawn, sketched or painted) should be 8“x11” or smaller
- Every entry submission must accompany a cover letter giving:
- (a)Your name, birthday, physical address, phone number and email address; and
- (b)A description of the peace message behind your work.
- Mail original work to Postal Box PMB #235 800-15355 24th Ave. Surrey, BC, V4A 2H9 or call 604-329-0850 to hand deliver by appointment. We prefer the original art work for our exhibit, but if necessary will accept emailed work which is signed. Literary submissions can be entered online using the form below.
- Although we welcome entries outside of the Vancouver/Fraser Valley region, please be aware that trophies cannot be mailed. If entering from outside the country only a winning certificate is issued.
*Every participant receives a Certificate of Appreciation
*Entry Deadline August 25th, 2021
*Winners(3 in each age group)also receive cash Prizes & Trophies
5-12 yrs | 13-17 yrs | 18-64 yrs | 65+ yrs
Please note that your literary/visual artwork will be archived & displayed at ART4PEACE Exhibitions and on the GPA website and other social media platforms.
Upon request original artwork may be picked up after GPA use.